I couldn’t respond to all 400 emails, so please forgive me if I didn’t reply to you. Know that I’m truly grateful for your interest, participation, and support — it’s great knowing that so many readers enjoy LifeReboot.
Since I am going away for the weekend, I hadn’t planned on publishing another article until next week. I think it’s important, though, to welcome the newest LifeReboot subscribers. I imagined a short list of recommended reading would be a great way to do it.
So for your weekend reading enjoyment, here is The Best of the Best of LifeReboot.com:
Popular Articles (oldest to newest):
- 10 Reasons It Doesn’t Pay To Be “The Computer Guy”
- 10 Articles That Changed My Life
- Perfect Timing Doesn’t Exist. Stop Waiting For It
- Know When To Quit, and When Not To
- The True Value of a College Degree
- The Working Dead
Author Favorites (no particular order):
- Do The Impossible By Sowing The Right Seeds
- Learn Something New
- Nothing Worth Achieving is Guaranteed
- The Necessity of Struggle
- How to Tell if Your Career is Right for You
- I Wish I Could Play Piano
If you still want to read more, there are over 70 articles available in the LifeReboot Archives.
Do you have a favorite LifeReboot article that’s not listed here? Leave your Reader Favorites in the comments!
|If you've found this website helpful, please click the PayPal button. You will be helping me pursue my dream career as a writer. Thanks for your support!|